Photos, videos and stories from instagram posts tagged with #sweettooth
Images, videos and stories tagged with #sweettooth
Do you ever feel like there’s CONSTANT temptations in the workplace feeding into your sweet tooth!? I sure do!
I think it’s so fun we celebrate everyone’s birthdays & special events but some days can definitely be tougher than others to stay AWAY from the staff lounge, am I right!? Haha!! Thankfully I’ve loaded up on some healthy snack options of my own so these little munchkins will stay far away from me today mainly because I know I can never stop at just one, so I’ll save that treat for another day ✌🏼 #sweettooth#workparties#beautyinthesweat
🤔 EAT or PASS? 😍 Stuffed Caramel Apple French Toast 🤤🍎 @breezewaybakery for more.
On a real note, we need more ideas for recipes leave a comment about what you want to see us make and chances are it will happen
Located in the corner of fiorucci flagship store in soho, this place serves up various different waffles and funky shakes, those with a sweet tooth this is one to try! ————————————————————————
📍:Black milk london🥤🍫 ⭐️:7/10
Nothing goes together like Ice cream and abstract art...and No wifi and heat and joblessness. Wait a second...What did I just say?
Galleta, Crema de limón y Merengue... Tres sencillas preparaciones que dan tanto sabor, verdad?
Ahora la cosa es saber que galleta, que crema de limón y que merengue se mantiene!
Será que abro algunos cursos y talleres? 🤔
Who knows what these sweets are? Any confection with saffron, pistachio or sesame automatically has my heart. Especially when still hot and fresh from the market 😻 which piece would you pick?
Even though I’ve eaten too much chocolate over Easter I’ve still made a delicious raw chocolate caramel slice to add to my desserts this week😋
I’m definitely a sweet tooth at the moment! I think it’s just the season!🥰
✨Do you have a sweet or savoury tooth?✨
Raw chocolate caramel slice
CHOCOLATE * ⅓ Cup Cacao powder
* ¼ Cup Melted coconut oil
* ½ Cup Rice Malt syrup
* ¾ Cup Almonds * ⅓ Cup desiccated coconut * 6 Pitted dates
* ¼ Cup Melted Coconut oil
* 12 Pitted Dates (softened)
* ⅓ Cup Almond Butter
* 2 Tbsp Maple syrup
* 2 Tsp Vanilla essence
* ¼ Tsp Sea salt flakes
* 1 Can Coconut cream (the cream bit only)
* 1/2 Tsp Vanilla essence * 1 Tbsp Rice malt syrup
1. To make the almond base, line a 20cm square slice tin with non-stick baking paper. Place the almonds, coconut, dates and oil in a food processor. Process for 1–2 minutes or until the mixture resembles fine breadcrumbs. Using the back of a spoon, press the mixture into the base of the tin and refrigerate for 30 minutes or until set.
2. Open the can of coconut cream and scoop out all the cream without getting the liquid. Add the scooped cream into a bowl with the other ingredients and stir till combined. Pour on top of the base and refrigerate for 30min.
3. To make the date caramel, place the dates, almond butter, maple syrup, vanilla and salt in a food processor and process for 1–2 minutes or until smooth. Spread over the base and refrigerate until needed.
4. Place the cacao, oil and rice malt syrup in a medium heatproof bowl over a saucepan of simmering water and stir for 2–3 minutes or until smooth. Pour the cacao mixture over the caramel and refrigerate for 2 hours. Freeze for 30 minutes or until set.
5. Remove from the tin and cut into bars to serve.
✔️ Egg hunt
✔️ Chocolate overdose
We had a magical Easter with lots of ‘first timers’ with the girls. Those babies on the picture are the result of my first attempt in baking Hot Cross Buns. Next year I’ll manage to mark them with the unmistakable✖️- I hope!
No bake oreo cheesecake
For the crust:24 Oreos
4 tablespoons (60 grams) butter, melted
For the no-bake cheesecake:16 ounces cream cheese softened to room temperature
1 cup (120 grams) powdered sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
2 cups (480 ml) cold heavy whipping cream
15 Oreos chopped
Topping (optional)6 Oreos chopped
To make the crust:
Add the Oreos to a food processor and process until you have fine crumbs. Scoop the crumbs into a mixing bowl, and the melted butter, and mix until are of the crumbs are moistened.
Line the bottom of a 9 inch springform pan with parchment paper, scoop the mixture into the pan, and firmly press it down into one even layer. Transfer to the refrigerator to chill while you make the cheesecake filling.
To make the cheesecake:
Using a stand mixer fitted with the whisk attachment, or in a large mixing bowl using a hand-held mixer, beat the cream cheese until smooth. Add in the powdered sugar and vanilla extract and mix until well combined.
Pour the heavy whipping cream in a separate bowl. Start mixing on low speed, then increase the speed to medium-high until the mixture thickens and stiff peaks form. Add the whipped cream to the cream cheese mixture and gently fold it in or mix it in on low speed with your mixer until just combined. Then, fold in the chopped Oreos.
Remove the springform pan from the refrigerator, scoop the cheesecake filling onto the crust, and carefully spread it around into one even layer.
If using the topping, add the extra chopped Oreos on top and gently press them down a little.
Cover tightly and transfer back to the refrigerator to chill for at least 4-5 hours or overnight. Remove the no-bake cheesecake from the pan, slice and enjoy!